Friday, June 4, 2010

Finding The Sweet Life in Southwestern France

Southwest France according to many surveys in France is the number one place in the country ( maybe the world!) to live if you are seeking the best lifestyle.
The Southwest is as diverse as its size, 15,400 square miles of it and the countryside changes dramatically from the majestic snow-capped Pyrenees to the verdant valleys of the Basque country, the soft rolling hills of the Gers, the luxuriant vineyards of the Dordogne and the strange rocky majesty of the Causses.

The Medieval village of Puy-L'Eveque is a favorite and for the moment, I'll leave it there, I am not sure I want to tell you exactly where it is Let it be my secret for a while. I will need to think about this.

It's villages like this that made me fall in love with France!

No comments: