Monday, February 7, 2011

Oyster Quartet - A Kiss From The Sea


Anyone who knows me; knows that first upon landing in Paris and my last day in Paris before I leave, I always have a few dozen oysters at one of my many favorite Fish-and-Oyster houses around the city. I am happy to report today, that a favortie that had fallen on hard times, has been bought and restored once again to a good destination for serious seafood lovers. The 4 restaurants that make up this mini-chain is called LE BAR A HUITRES. The menu has been revamped and offers a wonderful array of pedigreed bivales and the fish is not farmed rasied by wild and the taste proves that.
There are now four locations, 2 on the Left Bank.
Below is a menu to temp you on your next visit to Paris and you might be seeing me there.
http://www.lebarahuitres.com/pdf/carte_en.pdf

No comments: