Thursday, October 6, 2011

Smoked Salmon Eclair with Avocado and Lavender Cream Flling - Enough Said! Says ME!

Ladurée is a luxury cakes and pastries brand based in Paris, France. It is known as the inventor of the double-decker macaron, fifteen thousand of which are sold every day. They are still one of the best known makers of macarons in the world and have marvelous tea rooms on both the Left and Right Bank. For me, forget the macarons ( I know, a heresy in Paris) and have one of the prettiest appetizers I've ever come across - smoked salmon eclair with avocado and lavender cream filling

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like your blog.. very nice colors & theme.
Did you create this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you?
Plz reply as I'm looking to construct my own blog and would like to know where u got this from. appreciate it

My web page; best high quality link building