Thursday, January 12, 2012

Everything is coming up roses at Au Nom de la Rose.


I love Paris flower shops and my favorite store or stores in Paris is the Au Nom de la Rose, a shop that specializes in everything roses.. They make smart arrangements in mini- watering cans and do an adorable one with either a single, double, or triple rose configuration in a tiny tin pail. I always buy one of them to put in my hotel room
Not only do they have a spectacular selection of roses, they also offer a product line of other rose products, including jam, lollipops, chocolates with crystalized roses, perfume, candles, room spray, and rose flavored syrup.

1 comment:

Paris Hotels said...

Nice post. I read your post and I like it. You really give your valuable information and link. Thank you for sharing................

Paris Cheap Hotels