Thursday, July 19, 2012

One Of My Favorite Ways To Explore France - Hands Down

  Barging is my favorite way to journey within France. Self-driving barging is something I do year after year. It’s a bit more work and you need to be somewhat adventurous and a self starter, but there is also, passenger barges from 6 to 20 people, with its own compliment of crew and chef that is also wonderful and they do the same canals as the Self-driving barges.
Here is a video from my favorite barge rental company, ‘Le Boat’, that I hope will give you an idea as to how self-driving barging works.
                                                                                                                    
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                

No comments: