Thursday, April 17, 2014

Air France - Why Fly them?..So Many Reasons...................

A hard look at the truth in Air travel from an old curmudgeon.
Hey! It's my blog and I can say anything I wish! :)
I have flown a lot from Los Angeles to Paris over the past 30 years on not just Air France, but on American  Delta and United Airlines.
One of the pluses of flying into a country on that countries Official carrier is that you get a 'taste of that country' right away while on board. 
I have been flying since the late 1940's and have seen many changes in the airline industry - many good and many bad.
I don't wish to appear sexist, but have you seen American flight attendants lately? Especially on long runs ( the senior women and men get those routes) - 
the American epidemic of Obesity seems to have taken hold of flight attendants, recently on an American carrier to Europe, the flight attendant could barley get down the aisle, she was a 'bit over-weight', have you noticed those American carriers flight attendants appear have have just woken up, they look so unkempt, have you noticed they seem to have the American attitude toward customers that seems combative ( of course clients today can be combative, I'll give you that).
All in All, As Shakespeare once remarked 'Where is the life of late, I lead?".
 So, next time you wish to hearken back to the 'good old days' of flying, try Air France..one thing for sure, the Flight attendants look like they were just hired off the fashion runway.
VIVE LA FRANCE!

No comments: