Tuesday, May 27, 2014

I Am Back From My Month In France

My travels took me to Brittany - Northern and Western Finistere ( Like having to pick your favorite child - what is my favorite area of France? well, truth be told.. its Brittany - the New England of France), then I flew to Lyon and headed a bit north to the Beaujolais area ( much more dramatic than its neighbor Burgundy in my opinion) and then worked my way south towards Provence - Northern Provence first , in the Drome area ( the hidden part of Provence) and then into the Luberon Valley ( the heart of Provence) and then drove to the Marseilles airport to catch a flight to Paris and then 30 minutes north a new hotel, a new and fabulous hotel in Chantilly and its chateaux. Photo below.
Forget Versailles, this is the place along with the Vaux-le-Vicomte Chateaux south of Paris. 
In between a few restaurant highlights, including Anne Sophie Pic's new bistro in Valance. 
So, stand by for more in-depth reports of my trip........


No comments: