Wednesday, May 1, 2019

I know it ain't France, but oh!!! The German Black Forest...


As you may know, I love the city of Strasbourg, France. Its mixture of France/German cultures is just wonderful and exciting.
Just across the border from the city is the most picturesque part of Germany, the Black Forest region, that has some of the most beautiful and dramatic landscapes in Europe.


Here in the small towns and villages along the Romantic Road , you’ll find the fairy-Tale nature of this region.
The highlight here is Baden-Baden ‘ the belle Epoque meets the age of Instagram. This picturesque spa town has drawn visitors/Kings and Queens/European royalty for hundreds of years.
The only place to stay ( as far as I’m concerned) is the 150 year old grand hotel ( and I mean GRAND!) Brenners Park. The city and the hotel is on my top list of the top places I have ever visited and stayed. It’s a WOW!!!