Friday, November 13, 2015

Become civilized again, when traveling..............have your luggage waiting for you at your hotel..worldwide...

Have you ever stepped off the plane at the airport, excited to start your journey – but then spent hours trying to gather your luggage, get it all together, and transport it to your accommodations? By the time you get there, half the excitement you felt when you arrived is gone, replaced by exhaustion and frustration. 
It’s a problem that every traveler experiences at some point or another, and it would simply be much better if you could just hit the road and not worry about the luggage. 

I use a luggage service that picks up my luggage at home and delivers it to my hotel, waiting for my arrival. No hassle at the airport, no threat of a lost or delayed bag, a return to flying civilization, NOW if only the airlines could get their act together, but that's another story...
I now do this on all my travels to France and I recently used the luggage service to deliver my luggage to a remote hotel, deep within the Dordogne region. On arrival there it was in my room as guaranteed. Marvelous.
I use a company (Protravel recommended) call Luggage Forward,  its door-to-door luggage shipping service that is easy, safe and guaranteed to arrive on time. You can breeze through the airport when you ship luggage to your hotel, cruise line, golf course, residence or office where it will be awaiting your arrival. Luggage shipping provides total travel convenience.
http://www.luggageforward.com/

No comments: